Is it worth repairing an iPhone 12 Pro?
No matter what the problem is—a cracked screen on your iPhone 12 Pro or a dead battery—there is always a solution. Instead of spending more money on a new iPhone 12 Pro, it is worthwhile to fix your old one and keep using it for years. If you have any doubt about what to do, ask for experts’ advice at Simply Fixable before making a decision. They will explain all the possible ways with pros and cons to you.
How do you know if your iPhone 12 Pro is damaged?
Depending on a part of the phone, there are various symptoms that can cause damage to the iPhone 12 Pro. It is important to find out the issue on time and get the damaged part repaired by professional technicians. Here are the main symptoms:
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro screen:
- Shattered or deep scratched glass (Sharp to the touch)
- Device screen does not turn on but you are still able to receive phone calls.
- Device screen is completely blank
- Black spots have appeared on the device screen
- Multicolored lines cover part of the device screen
- The backlight no longer works on the device
- Device touchscreen no longer responds
- Certain areas of device screen are no longer tactile
- Screen randomly self types
- Screen glitches
Symptoms of dead iPhone 12 Pro battery:
- Battery does not hold a charge
- Charging the battery is very slow
- Battery no longer charges or phone does not turn on
- Battery is swollen
- Device turns off for no reason even if battery percentage is high
- Device gets hot while in use or plugged into a charger
- Devices is stuck on its Company logo
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro charging port:
- Device does not charge while plugged in
- The tip of the charger does not fit in your device
- Charger gets loose while inside the charging port
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro front and rear camera:
- Photos appear black
- Photos appear blurred
- Device no longer takes photos
- Camera application will not start
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro loud speaker:
- Loud Speaker sounds low or muffled while listening to music, videos and any other loudspeaker applications
- No sound from loud speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro ear speaker:
- Ear Speaker sounds low or muffled when making calls on the device
- No sound from the ear speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro headphone jack:
- Broken Headset piece (3.5 mm) is stuck in the headphone jack in the phone
- No Sound from both ear and loud speaker.
Symptoms of damaged iPhone 12 Pro frame:
- Device frame Bended, Cracked, or deep scratched.
Symptoms of cracked iPhone 12 Pro rear glass:
- Back Glass of the device is broken and shattered.
How much does it cost to repair iPhone 12 Pro?
The cost of repairing the iPhone 12 Pro depends on the exact problem. Here are the approximate costs: screen replacement costs around $309, battery replacement costs nearly $99, charging port replacement costs about $89, front camera replacement costs approximately $69, and rear camera replacement costs $129 for iPhone 12 Pro.
Types of iPhone 12 Pro repair in your area:
Are you looking for a quick iPhone screen repair or replacement? You are in the right address. We offer fast and smooth screen replacement service for iPhone 12 Pro in your area which will take just 30 minutes.
On all of our repairs and repair components for iPhone 12 Pro battery replacement, we provide a 90-day guarantee. Our work is of the highest quality possible since it sets us apart from the competition.
Our technical teams have the necessary expertise to provide the best charging port replacement services for iPhone 12 Pro in the shortest time without sacrificing quality standards.
iPhone 12 Pro camera replacement
The price of iPhone 12 Pro front camera replacement and rear camera replacement services is determined by the severity of the damage to your iPhone 12 Pro. Our professional staff will make sure that you’ll get your phone fixed in the shortest amount of time possible.