Is it worth repairing an iPhone 12 Pro Max?
An iPhone 12 Pro Max may be fixed in a number of ways. Therefore, if your iPhone is broken, get in touch with experts who can resolve the situation quickly. The cost of getting your iPhone 12 Pro Max fixed will most probably be less expensive than purchasing a new one. Professionals at Simply Fixable can provide you with extra guidance on how to keep your iPhone secure for a very long time.
How do you know if your iPhone 12 Pro Max is damaged?
Depending on a part of the phone, there are various symptoms that can cause damage to the iPhone 12 Pro Max. It is important to find out the issue on time and get the damaged part repaired by professional technicians. Here are the main symptoms:
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro Max screen:
- Shattered or deep scratched glass (Sharp to the touch)
- Device screen does not turn on but you are still able to receive phone calls.
- Device screen is completely blank
- Black spots have appeared on the device screen
- Multicolored lines cover part of the device screen
- The backlight no longer works on the device
- Device touchscreen no longer responds
- Certain areas of device screen are no longer tactile
- Screen randomly self types
- Screen glitches
Symptoms of dead iPhone 12 Pro Max battery:
- Battery does not hold a charge
- Charging the battery is very slow
- Battery no longer charges or phone does not turn on
- Battery is swollen
- Device turns off for no reason even if battery percentage is high
- Device gets hot while in use or plugged into a charger
- Devices is stuck on its Company logo
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro Max charging port:
- Device does not charge while plugged in
- The tip of the charger does not fit in your device
- Charger gets loose while inside the charging port
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro Max front and rear camera:
- Photos appear black
- Photos appear blurred
- Device no longer takes photos
- Camera application will not start
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro Max loud speaker:
- Loud Speaker sounds low or muffled while listening to music, videos and any other loudspeaker applications
- No sound from loud speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro Max ear speaker:
- Ear Speaker sounds low or muffled when making calls on the device
- No sound from the ear speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of broken iPhone 12 Pro Max headphone jack:
- Broken Headset piece (3.5 mm) is stuck in the headphone jack in the phone
- No Sound from both ear and loud speaker.
Symptoms of damaged iPhone 12 Pro Max frame:
- Device frame Bended, Cracked, or deep scratched.
Symptoms of cracked iPhone 12 Pro Max rear glass:
- Back Glass of the device is broken and shattered.
How much does it cost to repair iPhone 12 Pro Max?
The cost of repairing the iPhone 12 Pro Max depends on the exact problem. Here are the approximate costs: screen replacement costs about $429, battery replacement costs nearly $119, charging port replacement costs approximately $99, front camera replacement costs around $69, and rear camera replacement costs about $119 for iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Types of iPhone 12 Pro Max repair in your area:
We have established a superb atmosphere for offering 360° agile iPhone 12 Pro Max screen replacement services, thanks to a wonderful combination of skills, knowledge, and technology.
Because of the delayed iPhone 12 Pro Max repair services, Simply Fixable does not want you to suffer. That’s why we offer the fastest battery replacements services for your iPhone 12 Pro Max in your area.
In order to revolutionize the current repair process with swift end-to-end service, we have established the new standard for your iPhone 12 Pro Max repair in your area including charging port replacement services.
iPhone 12 Pro Max camera replacement
Before choosing Simply Fixable as your provider for iPhone 12 Pro Max rear camera replacement and front camera replacement services, our professionals will assist you acquire a comprehensive understanding of our repair costs so that there are no misunderstandings.