Is it worth repairing an iPhone 13?
Let’s say you have broken your iPhone 13 screen, and need to find a solution. Is it really worth spending a lot of money unexpectedly and buying the new one? Or would you prefer to spend less and get your iPhone 13 repaired in the shortest time possible with the help of professionals? If you cannot make a decision by yourself, request technicians’ help at Simply Fixable. Our experts have years of experience in this field. They can diagnose the level of damage correctly and give you the best advice about what to do.
How do you know if your iPhone 13 is damaged?
Depending on a part of the phone, there are various symptoms that can cause damage to the iPhone 13. It is important to find out the issue on time and get the damaged part repaired by professional technicians. Here are the main symptoms:
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 screen:
- Shattered or deep scratched glass (Sharp to the touch)
- Device screen does not turn on but you are still able to receive phone calls.
- Device screen is completely blank
- Black spots have appeared on the device screen
- Multicolored lines cover part of the device screen
- The backlight no longer works on the device
- Device touchscreen no longer responds
- Certain areas of device screen are no longer tactile
- Screen randomly self types
- Screen glitches
Symptoms of dead iPhone 13 battery:
- Battery does not hold a charge
- Charging the battery is very slow
- Battery no longer charges or phone does not turn on
- Battery is swollen
- Device turns off for no reason even if battery percentage is high
- Device gets hot while in use or plugged into a charger
- Devices is stuck on its Company logo
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 charging port:
- Device does not charge while plugged in
- The tip of the charger does not fit in your device
- Charger gets loose while inside the charging port
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 front and rear camera:
- Photos appear black
- Photos appear blurred
- Device no longer takes photos
- Camera application will not start
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 loud speaker:
- Loud Speaker sounds low or muffled while listening to music, videos and any other loudspeaker applications
- No sound from loud speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 ear speaker:
- Ear Speaker sounds low or muffled when making calls on the device
- No sound from the ear speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 headphone jack:
- Broken Headset piece (3.5 mm) is stuck in the headphone jack in the phone
- No Sound from both ear and loud speaker.
Symptoms of damaged iPhone 13 frame:
- Device frame Bended, Cracked, or deep scratched.
Symptoms of cracked iPhone 13 rear glass:
- Back Glass of the device is broken and shattered.
How much does it cost to repair iPhone 13?
The cost of repairing the iPhone 13 depends on the exact problem. Here are the approximate costs: screen replacement costs around $339, charging port replacement costs about $129, front camera replacement costs approximately $109, and rear camera replacement costs nearly $119 for iPhone 13.
Types of iPhone 13 repair in your area:
To guarantee that only original parts are offered by us, we only provide OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) components at the lowest costs. If you need screen replacement services for your iPhone 13 in your area, book an appointment now.
With the knowledge of the newest technology and expertise, our professional team of specialists will provide you with high-quality iPhone 13 battery replacement services in your area.
In order to provide a top-notch user experience, we replace iPhone 13 charging ports in your area at extremely reasonable prices. Feel free to book an appointment now and get contacted by our professional experts.
iPhone 13 camera replacement
Undoubtful, the iPhone 13 has one of the strongest cameras among smartphones, however, it can malfunction depending on several reasons. If you face this kind of issue, book an appointment for our front camera replacement and rear camera replacement services in your area.