Is it worth repairing an iPhone 13 Mini?
The majority of people nowadays certainly agree that their phone is one of their most significant things. Therefore, why not get your damaged iPhone 13 Mini fixed? Of course, you can just walk out and get a new iPhone, but doing so will cost you more money and take longer. To save money and time, use expert iPhone repair services. Simply Fixable, as a professional repair service provider, is ready to guide you and help you make your decision. After diagnosing the level of damage, they’ll tell you the best solution to choose.
How do you know if your iPhone 13 Mini is damaged?
Depending on a part of the phone, there are various symptoms that can cause damage to the iPhone 13 Mini. It is important to find out the issue on time and get the damaged part repaired by professional technicians. Here are the main symptoms:
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Mini screen:
- Shattered or deep scratched glass (Sharp to the touch)
- Device screen does not turn on but you are still able to receive phone calls.
- Device screen is completely blank
- Black spots have appeared on the device screen
- Multicolored lines cover part of the device screen
- The backlight no longer works on the device
- Device touchscreen no longer responds
- Certain areas of device screen are no longer tactile
- Screen randomly self types
- Screen glitches
Symptoms of dead iPhone 13 Mini battery:
- Battery does not hold a charge
- Charging the battery is very slow
- Battery no longer charges or phone does not turn on
- Battery is swollen
- Device turns off for no reason even if battery percentage is high
- Device gets hot while in use or plugged into a charger
- Devices is stuck on its Company logo
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Mini charging port:
- Device does not charge while plugged in
- The tip of the charger does not fit in your device
- Charger gets loose while inside the charging port
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Mini front and rear camera:
- Photos appear black
- Photos appear blurred
- Device no longer takes photos
- Camera application will not start
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Mini loud speaker:
- Loud Speaker sounds low or muffled while listening to music, videos and any other loudspeaker applications
- No sound from loud speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Mini ear speaker:
- Ear Speaker sounds low or muffled when making calls on the device
- No sound from the ear speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Mini headphone jack:
- Broken Headset piece (3.5 mm) is stuck in the headphone jack in the phone
- No Sound from both ear and loud speaker.
Symptoms of damaged iPhone 13 Mini frame:
- Device frame Bended, Cracked, or deep scratched.
Symptoms of cracked iPhone 13 Mini rear glass:
- Back Glass of the device is broken and shattered.
How much does it cost to repair iPhone 13 Mini?
The cost of repairing the iPhone 13 Mini depends on the exact problem. Here are the approximate costs: screen replacement costs about $419, charging port replacement costs around $119, front camera replacement costs approximately $129, and rear camera replacement costs nearly $119 for iPhone 13 Mini.
Types of iPhone 13 Mini repair in your area:
There is no doubt that our highly qualified staff will provide you the quickest iPhone 13 Mini screen replacement and repair services in your area.
All original and competitively priced iPhone 13 Mini replacement/repair components are available at Simply Fixable, in case you want to get your battery replaced.
Our advanced and knowledgeable experts satisfy your need to get the best iPhone 13 Mini charging port replacement services without losing much time in your area.
iPhone 13 Mini camera replacement
We offer both rear camera replacement and front camera replacement services for iPhone 13 Mini in your area. Our 90-day repair guarantee, which is applicable to all repair and even replacement services, is the cherry on top.