Is it worth repairing an iPhone 13 Pro?
If your iPhone 13 Pro battery has already died, you should be aware of the solution which is getting your iPhone fixed by experts. Instead of buying the new iPhone 13 Pro which is very costly, you can get experts’ help for a very reasonable price, and get additional advice on how to keep your iPhone 13 Pro safe. Professionals at Simply Fixable who have years of experience in this field are ready to provide you with the right recommendations.
How do you know if your iPhone 13 Pro is damaged?
Depending on a part of the phone, there are various symptoms that can cause damage to the iPhone 13 Pro. It is important to find out the issue on time and get the damaged part repaired by professional technicians. Here are the main symptoms:
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Pro screen:
- Shattered or deep scratched glass (Sharp to the touch)
- Device screen does not turn on but you are still able to receive phone calls.
- Device screen is completely blank
- Black spots have appeared on the device screen
- Multicolored lines cover part of the device screen
- The backlight no longer works on the device
- Device touchscreen no longer responds
- Certain areas of device screen are no longer tactile
- Screen randomly self types
- Screen glitches
Symptoms of dead iPhone 13 Pro battery:
- Battery does not hold a charge
- Charging the battery is very slow
- Battery no longer charges or phone does not turn on
- Battery is swollen
- Device turns off for no reason even if battery percentage is high
- Device gets hot while in use or plugged into a charger
- Devices is stuck on its Company logo
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Pro charging port:
- Device does not charge while plugged in
- The tip of the charger does not fit in your device
- Charger gets loose while inside the charging port
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Pro front and rear camera:
- Photos appear black
- Photos appear blurred
- Device no longer takes photos
- Camera application will not start
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Pro loud speaker:
- Loud Speaker sounds low or muffled while listening to music, videos and any other loudspeaker applications
- No sound from loud speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Pro ear speaker:
- Ear Speaker sounds low or muffled when making calls on the device
- No sound from the ear speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of broken iPhone 13 Pro headphone jack:
- Broken Headset piece (3.5 mm) is stuck in the headphone jack in the phone
- No Sound from both ear and loud speaker.
Symptoms of damaged iPhone 13 Pro frame:
- Device frame Bended, Cracked, or deep scratched.
Symptoms of cracked iPhone 13 Pro rear glass:
- Back Glass of the device is broken and shattered.
How much does it cost to repair iPhone 13 Pro?
The cost of repairing the iPhone 13 Pro depends on the exact problem. Here are the approximate costs: screen replacement costs about $389, charging port replacement costs nearly $129, front camera replacement costs approximately $129, and rear camera replacement costs nearly $129 for iPhone 13 Pro.
Types of iPhone 13 Pro repair in your area:
In just a few clicks, get in touch with our team of professionals to get your broken or malfunctioning iPhone 13 Pro screen fixed using the best tools and materials available.
Our repair staff consists of people who have all worked in the field of repairs for a considerable amount of years. Contact us to get the fastest and seamless iPhone 13 Pro battery replacement service in your area.
We offer reliable services regarding any kind of device at Simply Fixable. If you feel that the battery of your iPhone Pro should be replaced soon, it’s time to contact our experts.
iPhone 13 Pro camera replacement
If you are unable to express your worries, you may ask the staff to look things over. In 30 minutes, our crew will get your rear camera and front camera replaced for your iPhone 13 Pro.