Many people love LG stylo 6 because of its Full HD resolution, great stereo speakers, decent hand-feel and build quality, and a budget-friendly price for a sexy stylus phone.
If your precious LG stylo 6 happens to need fixing because of battery issues, overheating, damaged display, or glitching or maybe you accidentally dropped it and now it calls for urgent repair.
Worry not because Simply Fixable is here to help. We have a network of repair stores who will take care of all your LG Stylo 6 repair needs.
We only partner with the best repair shops, so you can rest easy knowing that the technicians we’ll feature are top-notch. Some of these repair shops are already our franchise partners, bearing our brand name.
All you have to do is enter your zip code, and instantly receive a list of the top repair shops in Your area.
But before you do, consider the LG Stylo 6 Repair FAQs we have outlined below, so you can know the actual steps that work best for you.
How do you know if your LG Stylo 6 is damaged?
Here are the main symptoms:
Symptoms of a broken LG Stylo 6 screen:
- Shattered or deep scratched glass (Sharp to the touch)
- Device screen does not turn on but you are still able to receive phone calls.
- Device screen is completely blank
- Black spots have appeared on the device screen
- Multicolored lines cover part of the device screen
- The backlight no longer works on the device
- Device touchscreen no longer responds
- Certain areas of device screen are no longer tactile
- Screen randomly self types
- Screen glitches
Symptoms of a dead LG Stylo 6 battery:
- Battery does not hold a charge
- Charging the battery is very slow
- Battery no longer charges or phone does not turn on
- Battery is swollen
- Device turns off for no reason even if battery percentage is high
- Device gets hot while in use or plugged into a charger
- Devices is stuck on its Company logo
Symptoms of a broken LG Stylo 6 charging port:
- Device does not charge while plugged in
- The tip of the charger does not fit in your device
- Charger gets loose while inside the charging port
Symptoms of broken LG Stylo 6 front and rear camera:
- Photos appear black
- Photos appear blurred
- Device no longer takes photos
- Camera application will not start
Symptoms of a broken LG Stylo 6 loud speaker:
- Loud Speaker sounds low or muffled while listening to music, videos and any other loudspeaker applications
- No sound from loud speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of a broken LG Stylo 6 ear speaker:
- Ear Speaker sounds low or muffled when making calls on the device
- No sound from the ear speaker when making calls on the device
Symptoms of a broken LG Stylo 6 headphone jack:
- Broken Headset piece (3.5 mm) is stuck in the headphone jack in the phone
- No Sound from both ear and loud speaker.
Symptoms of a damaged LG Stylo 6 frame:
- Device frame Bended, Cracked, or deep scratched.
Symptoms of a cracked LG Stylo 6 rear glass:
- Back Glass of the device is broken and shattered.
Is it worth repairing LG stylo 6?
It depends on the extent of the damage. That is why we recommend having it checked before you readily replace your LG stylo 6.
There are lots of advantages to choosing to have your LG stylo 6 repaired instead of replaced. It’s likely that the cost of LG stylo 6 repair is way lower than the cost of buying a new one. And if it’s still under warranty, you should maximize that first before you think of having a new phone.
Choosing repair over replacement is also an eco-friendly option with the manufacturing industry being one of the biggest contributors to our huge carbon footprint.
Overall, repairing your LG Stylo 6 is ideal to really maximize its value and make the most of your investment. Unless it’s utterly irreparable or the repair cost is unreasonable, repairing it will be the wiser choice.
Can I repair an LG stylo 6 by myself?
First of all, repairing your phone yourself could void its warranty, so if you don’t want that to happen, better just leave it to the experts.
But with the abundance of online how-to’s and YouTube videos showing DIY guides on phone repair, it can be tempting to just do it yourself, especially if you have the technical proficiency and manual dexterity.
However, do take note that modern phones are not really designed to be end-user serviceable. If the DIY attempt ends up botched, you may end up only escalating the problem and spending more money for the LG stylo 6 repair.
How do we handle your LG stylo 6 repair in Your area?
Simply Fixable helps you find the most qualified technicians near you. However, the processes vary depending on the repair shop.
Find a repair shop near you using our advanced search tool and high-quality directory, and contact your shortlisted or chosen repair shops about their individual policies.
Do take note that we only list the top 5% repair shops in every area to really give the users a well-curated list of highly qualified experts in phone repair and technicalities.
Fix your LG stylo 6 with a Warranty
Most of the cellphone repair shops we partner with have their own warranty, which is a matter of days. The exact number of days depends on the repair shop. When finalizing which repair shop to choose, make sure to ask about their warranty period for a more informed decision.
Take note that Simply Fixable is not in charge or responsible for covering warranties. Our goal is just to make your search easier, faster, and more efficient and help you ditch the trouble of stumbling upon low-quality repair shops since all the repair stores in our directory are handpicked and verified.
How much does it cost to repair an LG stylo 6?
The cost depends on the gravity of damage on your LG stylo 6. For example, charging port repair can be cheaper than screen repair.
The cost of LG stylo 6 screen replacement varies around $129, and battery replacement and charging port replacement cost nearly $59.
If you choose to have it repaired directly through the manufacturer though, that may cost way more than choosing a third-party phone repair shop like the ones listed on Simply Fixable. If you work with our partners, rest assured there won't be any hidden fees, and everything will be transparent.
Repair your LG stylo 6 in a customer-centric shop in Your area
Here at Simply Fixable, we are all about your satisfaction and convenience. We created this platform to make phone repair faster and easier for people across the country.
We also took the time to carefully select our partners to help you easily access high-quality phone repair services in Your area.
Who will be fixing your LG stylo 6?
As mentioned, we gather the "top 5% stores" in Your area, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your LG stylo 6 is in the right hands.
Simply Fixable can be your go-to platform for finding the best and most reliable phone and device repair services in Your area.